- Stablecoin issuer Paxos reportedly probed by New York regulators
- Kraken reaches $30M settlement with SEC over staking as IRS seeks user information
- Binance Is Organizing a Consortium to Try to Rebuild Trust in Crypto
- Hermès Wins Trademark Lawsuit Against MetaBirkins NFTs, Setting Powerful Precedent for NFT Creators
- Bitcoin Exchange LocalBitcoins to Close, Citing Market Conditions
09 Feb 2023
The Friday Focus: Issue 72U.S. policymakers and regulators have taken mainstage in a backloaded newsweek, with the top stories still playing out. As usual, we’ll give you the latest status on these stories - and other crypto news from the last week. Let’s dive in.