- EU's new crypto law, MiCA, passes in a landslide vote
- Coinbase receives Bermuda license
- The U.S. House Committee publishes draft for stablecoin bill
- Crypto lender BlockFi is granted extra time to file Chapter 11 exit plan
- Credit agency giant TransUnion will deliver credit scores for crypto lending
- U.S. Government allows the bulk of Voyager-Binance.US deal to proceed
- Societe Generale's crypto division introduces Euro stablecoin on Ethereum
- EU lawmakers skeptical on digital Euro plans
From our AnalystsA global retail exodusGlobal exchange traffic is down 25% from this summer. Read here.
Traffic data in line with new crypto ownership study in NorwayThe Norwegian ownership rate of cryptocurrencies declined from 10% to 8% in 2023, a 20% (2 pp) decline. Read here.
Source: Similarweb. Exchanges included: Binance, Coinbase, FTX, Bybit, Deribit, Gate, Nexo, Crypto.com, BlockFi, Kraken, Bitstamp, Kucoin, Upbit, Bithumb, OpenSea, Bitfinex, OKCoin, Bitso, Luno, Indodax, Bittrex, Mercado Bitcoin, Uniswap, Huobi, OKX, BitMEX, Bitget, Gemini, Binance US, FTX US, Blockchain.com, MEXC, CoinDCX, Firi, NBX *NB! Web traffic may be artificially inflated through click farms