- Crypto lender BlockFi ordered by U.S. Court to withdraw communication on unapproved reorganization plan
- Fahrenheit Wins Bid to Acquire Assets of Insolvent Crypto Lender Celsius
- Sam Altman’s Crypto Project Worldcoin Raises $115M
- USBTC aims to become Bitcoin mining giant after Celsius deal
- Crypto conglomerates, DeFi targets of EU financial stability watchdog
- Lawyers challenging U.S. Tornado Cash sanctions - say free speech is at stake
- Bitpanda partners with Coinbase to help Europe’s banks offer crypto to customers
- FTX CEO's legal billings continue to hint at '2.0 Reboot'
- Bitcoin payments app Strike expands to more than 65 countries
- Consensus survey: TradFi investors remain bullish on crypto’s long-term prospects
From our AnalystsWhat if - Comparing investing in crypto in 2017 to 2018In this article, we explore the returns on the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap in early January 2017. We compare the returns to if you did the same in 2018. Even though many of the coins are the same, your return would be quite different...
Read the full article here. Pushed to extremes: A remarkably unremarkable market stateIn this week's market update, we explore the implications of Tether's announced BTC purchases, a potential resurgence of BTC's portfolio diversification narrative, peculiarly priced options, and early signals of positive institutional flows in BTC.
Read the full report here.