New opportunity: Help us create exceptional client experiences
We're excited to share that we're now looking to expand the K33 team and bring in a new resource to elevate the experience for our clients.
Job Title: Client Success Associate
Job Location: Oslo, Norway
K33’s mission is to build the most secure and accessible platform to learn about, trade, and hold digital assets. As a research-led brokerage with investment services, we deeply understand the digital assets landscape, with the need for secure and verifiable custody, the risk inherent in trading, the difficulty in selecting safe investments, and the desire for impartial and objective research and analysis. Built by a dedicated team of industry experts, K33 is your gateway to safe, secure, digital assets.
Our brokerage service, K33 Markets, previously known as Kaupang, is a Norwegian crypto broker, regulated by the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority. At K33 Markets we are running a 24/7 trading platform with liquidity from multiple exchanges, with a white glove, premium user experience. Working directly with end clients we build up the required expertise and tech to develop and launch a SaaS product for private banks and wealth managers, enabling them to offer digital assets products and services.
As a Client Success Associate, you play a crucial role in ensuring that clients have a positive experience with K33’s products and services. Your primary duty will be to verify, guide, and support new clients through the onboarding process and their full lifetime with K33. You will be the first point of contact for new leads, ensuring an excellent experience from the initial client onboarding and verification process, to ongoing support and navigation of our services.
- Manage the lead pipeline for K33’s services.
- Supporting new clients throughout the onboarding process, guiding them through account setup, security settings, and initial transactions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients by regularly communicating with them, understanding their needs, and acting as their primary point of contact within the company.
- Respond promptly and professionally to client inquiries through various channels like email, live chat, phone, and social media.
- Understand our digital asset offerings, transaction processes, and security measures to accurately inform and guide clients.
- Resolve client complaints or escalate them appropriately to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Provide educational resources and instructions to customers about the digital assets industry, our brokerage platform, and best practices for secure transactions.
- Document customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
- Act as the voice of the client within the company by collecting and relaying client feedback, feature requests, and improvement suggestions to the relevant teams internally.
- Monitor client contract or subscription renewals and work to ensure a high renewal rate. Identify and address any issues or concerns that might lead to churn (customer attrition).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, or equivalent fields.
- Fluency in both English and preferably Norwegian (written and spoken).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with diverse clients.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple, and empathetic manner.
- Proactive attitude and a commitment to reaching out to clients and providing valuable support.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot client issues.
- Interest in and basic understanding of the cryptocurrency market, blockchain technology, and digital assets.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Prior experience with client success or similar will be a plus, preferably in the financial industry.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free lunch
- Workout with a personal trainer twice a week
- Great opportunity for career progression and to form our client success team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.