04 Aug 2023
The Friday Focus 97: DeFi fears after exploit and Q2 resultsDeFi protocol Curve exploit leads to broader DeFi concerns, Coinbase's new Base network, and Q2 results. This, and more, in today's Friday Focus.
- DeFi protocol Curve exploit leads to broader DeFi concerns
- Crypto companies report Q2 results
- Coinbase's new Base network to fully 'open' next week
- Coinbase exceeded analyst estimates, reporting $708 million in Q2 revenue compared to $808 million in the same period last year.
- Robinhood's latest earnings report showed a drop in crypto revenue.
- Tether reported a net profit of $850 million in Q2 in their latest attestation report.
- Cash App witnessed a 34% increase in Q2 bitcoin sales, reaching $2.4 billion.